1) Is this product 1 antenna or 3?
AIR-ANT2430V-R (2.4-GHz 3 dBi Triple omni Antenna 3 RP-TNC; Spare)
AIR-ANT5140V-R (5-GHz 4 dBi Triple Omni Antenna 3 RP-TNC; Spare)
a) Besides the additional gain these antennas provide, are there any
additional benefits compared to the AIR-ANT2422DG-R or AIR-ANT5135DG-R?
2) Also, are there any plans for directional (patch) antennas for the
1252 Access Point?
3) Can you use different model antennas on the same 1252 Access Point?
4) We currently conduct site surveys using AirMagnet Survey Pro using
the Cisco CB21AG card.
Does Cisco Aironet currently have a MIMO client adapter? If not, when
is it expected?
5) Can you comment on Air-magnet or any other vendors draft 2.0 wi-fi
certified client cards as a part of the Unified Network Solution?
Have any MIMO client adapters (cardbus, PCMCIA or otherwise) been accepted
as Cisco Compatible?
6) The problem of powering both radio modules during a site survey. It
can be done using a power injector connected to a dedicated power
source such as a UPS battery. What other options are there?
What switches are capable of powering both radios simultaneously?