cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CAR database crosses 2 Million Mark

netstaradam
Level 1
Level 1

i have received alert email everyday as below even i change min age 10 days and max age 45 days.

The number of records in the CAR database size had breached the 2 Million Mark (2000000 records).

The number of records in the CAR database was 2000124. After purging, number of records in the CAR database with 2000124 still crosses 2 Million Mark, hence CAR loader was stopped.

Please lower the Max and Min Number of Days of Records from the Auto-Purge page ASAP, to allow deletion of older records to keep size further below the 2 Million Records Mark.

i am using callmanager 6.1.

does any suggestion?

9 Replies 9

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

use CAR to purge manually some records

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

i have been manual purge all records and reload all cdr but still receive alert mail.

may i check somewhere or something to identify problem?

you need to purge CAR, not CDR, different databases

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

i am use system>database>manual purge to delete all record and click table information to verify all record are zero but still receive alert email.

my environment have two callmanager 6.1,CAR only enable at publisher,call processing at subscriber.

When login into CAR and go into Manual Purge there's a drop down menu under select database choose "CAR" and choose TBL_BILLING_DATA" and purge the data manually.

HTH

I follow instruction to purge TBL_BILLING_DATA,TBL_BILLING_ERROR and TBL_BILLING_HISTORY successfully.

Now need to monitor a period of time.

Where is the source of this email?  I receive a similar email almost daily and the originating person on the email doesn't know where that email is configured to be sent.  I want to remove myself from the distro list if I can find the email source.

User Management -> User Settings -> Access Control Group -> Standard CAR Admin Users

Run a find and you'll see the users who receive these alerts.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: