Views
Helpful
Replies

ctios outbound desktop layout

rafi.imran
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Is it possible to add custom fields in the outbound desktop layout.

Actually I have dialing list which has account number and the customer contact no. Customer contact number is displayed on the outbound desktop but account number is not displayed.

The same has been already defined in the query rule.

Can I add my own custom fields onto the outbound desktop. I am running ctios outbound client on IPCC enterprise.

Any suggestions....

3 Replies 3

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

Sure. Go to the registry of CTIOS and edit the appearance. You can turn off the standard columns on display and display other call variables or even ECC variables.

There are samples - in your case, blended agent is what you might find useful.

C:\icm\CTIOS_bin>dir /b *.reg.txt

agentstatistics.default.reg.txt

blendedagent_addecc.reg.txt

callappearance.default.reg.txt

skillgroupstatistics.default.reg.txt

Regards,

Geoff

HI Geoff,

Thanks for the info.

Actually I have both normal agents working and blended agents working in the call center.

I wanted to customize the grid columns only for blended agents.

Is it possible to export the blendedagent_addecc.reg.txt directly to the registry instead of manually editing the registry entries..

No, that's not possible - all for one and one for all.

You can rename this file as a .reg file and import it into the registry. This is standard Windows functionality.

You really want to be careful how you do this.

What I suggest is export your current CTIOS config and import it to your laptop. Then you can create the custom .reg file with a decent editor and import, return to default, import etc until you get it right.

Now that you have a .reg file that works, wait for a maintenance window and stop the CTIOS, import the .reg, restart.

Regards,

Geoff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: