Views
Helpful
Replies

UC500 AA and Registered SIP Trunk

Chuan Liu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Netpro,

I found AA/Voicemail does not coexist with a registered sip trunk on UC500. Does anyone else have this experience?

My config is as follows:

===========

voice service voip

allow-connections h323 to h323

allow-connections h323 to sip

allow-connections sip to h323

allow-connections sip to sip

supplementary-service h450.12

no supplementary-service sip moved-temporarily

no supplementary-service sip refer

sip

registrar server expires max 3600 min 3600

outbound-proxy ipv4:58.28.20.150

no update-callerid

sip-ua

authentication username xxxxxxxxxxx password 7 xxxxxxxxxxx

no remote-party-id

retry invite 2

retry register 10

timers connect 100

registrar dns:as.wxcnz.net expires 3600

sip-server dns:as.wxcnz.net

host-registrar

====

As soon as I remove the command 'outbound-proxy ipv4:58.28.20.150', AA starts working.

With this command applied, 'Debug ccsip message' shows a 'Not found' messages from CUE.

Any guidance will be appreciated.

3 Replies 3

rhugo
Level 3
Level 3

I know most of your config is correct in accordance to how it works with CME / CUE. I would try this link, since UC500 is the equivalent.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps4625/products_configuration_example09186a00808f9666.shtml#reg

rhugo
Level 3
Level 3

You also might try the "sip bind" config under your "voice service voip" config:

voice service voip

sip

bind control source-interface (likely the interface that terminates the 58.28.20.150 connection)

Here is a web link to the command set......might want to make sure your IOS supports it:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_3/sip/configuration/guide/chapter7.html#wp1008876

Thanks a lot. It is really appreciated.

I have solved the problem. I missed one command under the dial-peer pointing to CUE:

voice-class sip outbound-proxy ipv4:10.1.10.1

Thanks again for the links.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: