cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Calls in queue

dvanzee
Level 2
Level 2

Is there a way to display calls in queue for users when they are not logged into the ICD Agent? Maybe on the phone?IPCC 4.0.5?

3 Replies 3

nagabhushanamj
Level 1
Level 1

Hi dvanzee,

I have shown the calls are in queue to the customer on CUCCX5.x with the use of Real time reporting Tool. Which is a plug-in option available in CRS application. I think the same will available in IPCC4.0.5.

I have enclosed the doc of CUCCX4.0.5 admin guide which has given the option where u can find the calls are in queue.

http://cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_4_0/maintenance/admin/crs401ag.pdf

Please rate the mail, if this usefull to you

Regards

Naga

honniesr
Level 1
Level 1

I modified the great wallboard that's listed in these forums for this very purpose.

It displays the queue, # of calls in queue, and longest wait time in queue. There are two versions of the script, one that auto-refreshes and one that the user has to click on the update soft key.

You can set it up as either a service, or as the idle url. Both work equally well.

If you search NetPro for the following "Displaying wall board information on phones" you should be able to find it.

HTH.

Thanks,

Robert

Hi Robert,

Do you have a link to the lastest ver? Also, does this tool work with IPCC ver 4.0.5.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: