Advancing to CCVP

Unanswered Question
Jul 10th, 2008

Hi,

Good day, I would like to inquire regarding on advancing to CCVP. Currentlt my CCNA will expire on August of 2008, and i take the CVOICE exam and pass just this July 2008. My ccna is recertified for another 3 years, i am pursuing to advanced to CCVP, my question is do i need to retake the CVOICE again as one of the 5 exams required to advanced to CCVP.

Appreciate so much your kind reply.

thanks,

ed

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
steve-gates Fri, 07/11/2008 - 01:02

Hi

Not exactly sure what you are asking but the CVOICE exam is part of the CCVP track and is valid for 3 years. So basically you have 3 years to pass the rest of the CCVP track.

Steve

e.alvarez Fri, 07/11/2008 - 02:18

Hi,

My ccna will expire on Aug 08, i take the exam of CVOICE and pass just this month. CCVP require about 5 exams, CVOICE is one of them. My question is, do i need to take again the CVOICE exam or only the remaining 4 exams only..

Thanks for quick response.

regds,

ed

e.alvarez Fri, 07/11/2008 - 03:13

Hi,

Meaning, in order to recertify on CCNA, one of them is take the 642 exmas, and i take the cvoice 642-436 and pass. As i am pursuing my CCVP.

thanks,

ed

jim_berlow Fri, 07/11/2008 - 09:17

Are you asking if the CVOICE exam that you just passed recertifies your CCNA - AND - counts toward the CCVP ? The answer is YES. All you need to do is finish the rest of the CCVP exams within 3 years to become CCVP certified. There is no need to retake the CVOICE exam if you complete the track within three years.

HTH,

Jim

e.alvarez Sat, 07/12/2008 - 02:33

Hi,

That's, thanks a lot for your prompt reply..

Best regards...

thanks,

ed

Actions

This Discussion