Views
Helpful
Replies

Speaker in 7902 moel IP phone

puchkisona
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

I want to know that can we use the speaker phone in 7902 phone? if so is there any settings or any changes i need to do in cisco call manager 4.1?

Thanks

5 Replies 5

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi, the 7902 doesn't have handsfree, because it has no microphone. You can only activate the speaker with the button on the phone, to monitor the other side, but you won;t be able to speak to it without resuming the handset.

There are no settings or option to change this behavior.

Please rate post if it helps!

Thanks for reply but how to activate the speaker with the button on the phone.

Hi, I'm not familiar with CM, but you might have speaker disabled from device settings there.

Hi guys,

My understanding is that the 7902 does not have the Speaker to use in any fashion :( Not even "Monitor Mode" is supported.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6788/phones/ps379/ps5065/prod_qas09186a0080159f73.html

Hope this helps!

Rob

Hi!

I am getting suprising behaviour from one of my 7902 phone.If i am calling to one number and if the call is connected i just kept the receiver on the table and i was able listen the called party's voice in the speaker like fashion as in 7940.Same thing if i receive any call.

The thing is that i need to pickup the receiver and after that keep it aside and this i have observed with one phone only.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: