Views
Helpful
Replies

MARS Upgrades

c01642643287
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

We had a mars appliance installed by a contractor last year. I am only now starting to look at it after spending most of the time between then and now with CSA and NAC. The version number is 4.2.3. i have noticed that one or two patches have been released from when this box was configured. Do i need to install every patch one by one? Also, am i ok to put 4.3.x as this is still version 4.

Thanks for your help.

Simon

3 Replies 3

mhellman
Level 7
Level 7

Yes, you do. 4.2.3??? Did the contractor not apply the latest patches? You will need to install the following --have fun! ;-)

If the data/configs on your MARS box are not important to you, you can re-image the box to the latest version (directly). This is usually not the case. Unless you have to install each minor upgrade separately.

Regards

Farrukh

Thanks for the answer.

The contractor was not very good actually. I ended up teaching him how to install CSA after reading lots of books and manuals and his NAC implementation wasnt designed properly. More fun for me though!

Simon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: