cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

configuration of VG224 with CME3.3

gabon
Level 1
Level 1

I have a problem of configuration with my vg224. the vg224 is connecting analog phone .when i call ip phone with analog phone, the call is active but when i want to recall the analog phone number i have no dial tone et i see busy.

could you help me please?

this my configs:

2 Replies 2

gpulos
Level 8
Level 8

If I'm understanding your problem correctly, which I may not be, you may be able to resolve your problem with FXO Disconnect techniques described in the following link:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_2t/12_2t2/feature/guide/ft_ansds.html#wp168859

The problem is not on the FXO ports because now we are using a VG224 with FXS port that is connected on the same network that IP phone. The FXO ports on the router 2851 are not yet used.

our problem is that the analog phone which is connected on the FXS port can call the IP phone which is connected on the lan; but when we want to redial the number of analog phone nothing pass.

we have a tonality of busy on the IP phone.

That we are waiting is the configuration which is adapted with this solution to know call analog phone which is connected on VG224 with ip phone.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: