Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Alert message on RTMT CCM 6x

Hi all,

I keep getting this Alert from RTMT. what surprises me is that we are not using Attendant Console.

"Attendant Console Server heartbeat rate below 24 beats per minute. Current heartbeat rate is 14 beats per minute."

Can anyone please elaborate whats going on? Also, Do I need to restart any of the services? Thanks.

3 Replies 3

Tim Smith
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Have you checked under the "Cisco Unified Serviceability" or CCMService page?

Look under Tools > Service Activitation

Is the Attendant Console Server activated?

If you are not using it, then you can deactivate and stop it.

This will stop the alert, but there may be an underlying issue that could be causing other unreported problems or may cause problems in the future.. worth a look :)

To find your root cause, you should look at some of the following questions..

Are you getting any other RTMT alerts?

What sort of network is in between the servers?

Is there a firewall?

Packet loss?

Could heartbeat messages between the servers be getting lost?

Cheers,

Tim

Thanks Tim for your reply.

Yes, Attendant Console is Activated.

No other RTMT alerts.

The CCM 6x server is connected to IPCC/CRS 5.0 Express server ( it is a HA environment).

There is no firewall or packet loss (but ocassionally, some IPCC agents get kicked out of the Cisco Agent Desktop)

We have just one CallManager server so I'm not sure if the heaatbeat messages are getting lost.

Please let me know if there is anything else you need to know. thanks.

I am getting errors come through like Crazy this morning with the same error. Any Ideas?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: