I am having problem in configuring the extension mobility. I have CCM 4.2. I did the following steps.
1. phone 7940 already add and working fine.
2. I have a user, and in ext mobility tab associate the user with user device profile and assign DN.
3. In ext.mobility tab, Enable Authentication Proxy Rights is checked.
4. I made device default profile for 7940.
5. But on user device profile setting, i m not able to subcribe the user for extension mobility services. drop down menu is showing no available service.
6. extension mobility service is up and activated.
7. On phone setting, I have enable the ext.mobility feature.
Phone buttion template is standard 7940.
dont know what i m missing, Please help me out.
Did you use the hostname of your Publisher or IP address of the publisher.
Check the Services URL in the following
Scroll down to Phone Url Parameters.
Check your Service URL and make sure its pointing to the IP address and not the host name of your publisher..Example is shown below