Views
Helpful
Replies

Pilot Point Logout

jeff.heckart
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am on CUCM 6.1.1 and am struggling with a pilot point setup. I have a regular hunt group/hunt pilot that my users use the Hlog key to log in and out of, and it works great. The problem is that basic queuing is needed, so I am headed down the path of a pilot point.

I was hoping that the Hlog button would work for the hunt group/pilot point, but it doesn't. I have AC setup, and setup the hunt group with the user that is logging into AC. I log into AC, get call control up, but a call to the pilot point rings the phone regardless of if AC is online or offline.

If I can get through the login/logout process, I think that the pilot point will meet the needs without IPCC. What am I missing on the login/logout?

Thanks,

Jeff

4 Replies 4

gpulos
Level 8
Level 8

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Here is a good doc an pilot point and queueing..

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/5_0_1/ccmfeat/fsccmac.html

Have a look and see if it helps

Please rate all useful posts

Thanks.

I have actually been through that doc. I'm not really sure why AC going offline has no effect on where the pilot point hunts.

As it turns out, an upgrade from 6.1.1 to 6.1.2 solved this problem. Must be a bug??

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: