Level 1
Level 1

Hi.

I have a 2801 CCME with an E1 card.

I've been allocated a DDI range:

222170 to 222189 (for example)

Now the range 222170 to 222179 work OK.

However 222180 and upwards do not work.

I can see the calls coming in for 222170 up to 222179 no problem using debug isdn 931 (the successful calls)

However nothing shows up on a debug isdn 931 when I try to call the numbers 222180 up to 222189. I have rules in place, im sure that the telco has it wrong, and i've only got the range 170 to 179.

If I dont see anything on a debug q931, can I blame the telco?

4 Replies 4

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yessssssssssssssssss Call the telco! That range is not been routed to your trunk.

Please rate all useful posts

Exellent thank you my friend!!

Lets go give British Telecom a kicking.

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Huw,

Hope all is well with you :)

Yes, this is likely an issue that originates with the Telco provider. You will need to work with them to resolve this problem. Try not to "blame" them but rather "engage" them as a partner instead ;-)

If you report all of the troubleshooting you have done along with any applicable traces, they will likely be very receptive to helping you to resolve this.

Hope this helps!

Rob

dennisadekola
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I have a similar issue with my CCME4.1 installation

I have had a DDI range from 217 4010 to 217 4039 for over a year and a hals and it works fine.

Now i have asked my provider for an extension and they have allocated me 217 4900 to 217 4919.

The problem is when i configure the phones with the new number range, i just get a busy signal.

If i do a 931 debug, i can see the E1 interface delivering the digits but the phone dosent ring.

I am sure my dial peers and my translation is correct.

I am off site on my CCM cluster but i have an ICT link which connects to my CCME remotely. When i call the new DDI from the CCM i get the same busy signal.

Any ideas????

Please help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: