Just passed BCMSN

Unanswered Question
Jul 11th, 2008

Hi,

Thank you to all of you that have answered my questions. I feel very happy since it also renews my CCNA that expires this month on the 23rd.

Only one suggestion for those studying for the exam: if you have a CCO account, go in there and read about the topic that you are reviewing in the book. I used Cisco Press and I have to say that a lot of information was missing.

Good luck to all of you.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
azore2007 Mon, 07/14/2008 - 02:57

Congrats Rafael!

What books from cisco did you use studying for this exam?

Currently checking around on what books to buy so that would be really helpful!

Thanks

babatunde_sanda Mon, 07/21/2008 - 13:50

Congrates,

I recently passed the the same exam. And I have the BSCI too. Am thinking of taking the ONT next before the ISCW becuase of my love and current support level at work. But just robbing minds. Which do you plan on taking next and why (Am asumming you took the BSCI already)?

rafaelgarcia Mon, 07/21/2008 - 14:56

Congratulations,

Actually no, I haven't taken the BCSI yet. I just came from a five day training for that exam paid by my company. Do you have any suggestions regarding the studying method or the exam?

Thanks.

babatunde_sanda Mon, 07/21/2008 - 15:13

Well, I will suggest you get the CBT nuggets training software and equip yourself with the BSCI book from cisco press. Also check out the quick learning modules on the ccnp prep center. There is a lot to assimilate for the BSCI so try and understand as much of the concept as you can before going for the exam. I don't mean to scare you but be really sure you can configure the protocols and you understand "why's" in your sleep before attempting the exam. I had to take the exam three times before I passed (this is not to say you can't pass at first attempt) but for the BCMSN I passed the first time.

I wish you luck and hope you pass it at first attempt unlike me.

Actions

This Discussion