i am having problem in configuration of AC in cisco callmanager 4.1.
I did the following steps.
1. Made a user with ac password 12345.
2. associate it with different ip phones and pilot point that is 51001 and also check the primary extesnion 51001.
3. Make the pilot point and hunt group.
4. In hunt group configuration, i select a partion where all ip phone resides,
then select the directory number of one IP phone. and this phone also associated with PP.
5. Call dispatcher service is running.
6. AC user configuration i have made a user example is reception and password.
7. so many times i have reset the pilot point.
8. Install the attendant console software on my laptop and even on callmanger.
9. When i gave the username/password of attendant console user(reception) and extension of one of the IP Phone and select the mac of this ip phone.
10. When I open the attendant console on callmnager, i m abel to login but when main window open it gave me following error.
initialization of call control failed.Retrying
from any IP phone in the network when i dail the Pilot point number i m redirecting to the same IP phone that i gave in attendant console 21004.
but there is no activity in attendant console, i cant see the incoming calls in attendant console.
Please help me out where i m missing.