Views
Helpful
Replies

UC500 and IVR

David Sandoval
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am wanting to setup IVR on my company's Demo UC500, for testing. Can this be done with the UC500?

8 Replies 8

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes, you can have IVR with either CUE, or TCL/IVR.

Thank you, is there some documentation to set this up for the CUE side? Specifically, since the UC500 uses the Integrated Service Module, I couldn't find the licenses for it.

Hi, I'm not sure about the licenses, I think are needed only when you use IVR in conjunction with a VXML server, with the NM-CUe on an ISR router.

If you write simple IVR scripts using the script editor only, on the UC520, I don't think any license is required.

Please rate post if it does!

Heres what I get when I try to add a db profile:

UC500-CUE(config)> ccn subsystem edbs dbprofile default

Operation not allowed with current installed license

I see there is a 2 port license file in the 3.0.3 CUE area, but I get the same error when that is installed...

Hi,

I think you've to clarify with a cisco UC500 PM if they support DB interaction IVR.

Possibly not.

OK, thanks!!

Response That I got from the UC500 team when I asked a while back is that the Licensed IVR features for CUE will Not be supported on the UC500.

OK, thanks for the info. I was thinking this was the case.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: