I am facing a problem with ASA for providing Application connectivity to intranet hosts. The details are explained below:
The Network structure is as follows:
- Intranet gateway router = 172.16.150.1
- ASA outside interface = 172.16.150.3
- NAt'ed IP to app server = 172.16.150.2
- remote network gateway = 172.16.151.1
- Intranet Gateway routers and all hosts to router at all ends can ping each other except ASA.
- Only hosts conected to the router to which ASA is connected can ping ASA outside interface and also get tcp access through ASA.
- but Intranet gateway router to which ASA is connected cant ping ASA.
- The remote hosts cant get tcp access through ASA, getting no hits on ASA interface.
- If ASA connected to Public IP over Internet with same settings (only IP changed) all host on internet can ping ASA outside interface and access web server inside.
The ASA config file is attached. Please help in resolving this problem. I want to enable access to web server inside ASA to outside Intranet on private IP's.