cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN Client and Westell 7500 Series Router?

Cher42164
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having trouble getting my Internet and Email to work while on VPN Client? Email and Internet work before I connect to VPN Client?Does anyone have a suggestion?

8 Replies 8

dinesh.das
Level 1
Level 1

If I am correct, you are connecting to VPN from your PC, and after getting connected you are not able to access your local resource...

Then you should ALLOW LOCAL LAN ACCESS on your VPN client software...

IF this is not the case please make it clear

Regards,

You are correct, and I thank you very much! I checked my VPN connection under "Modify" and I saw that the ALLOW LOCAL LAN box was not checked; I will try again tonight! I do hope that that's all it was.....Thanks again!

Cheryl

Please let me know if things are working properly,

and Please rate post if it helps!

I just tried it and it didn't work. I'm wondering if I have to do a "Port forward"? I have Verizon DSL and it is wireless on my Laptop; I can VPN fine, but nothing works while I am VPN'd in? I can't figure it out? I do appreciate any suggestions you may have.

Sincerely,

Cheryl

send VPN server configuration, so we can trouble shoot more.

How do I do that? How do I send you the VPN Configuration?

Cheryl

do mean to say you dont have access to the VPN device which you are connecting or you dont know how to attach doc on this session.

I am saying that I would need instructions on how to get you the information you are asking for. I have access to my VPN Client; I just don't know how to get you what you are asking for?

Cheryl

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: