Views
Helpful
Replies

Outbound calling issue with Caller ID

UCcomp2007
Level 2
Level 2

Our setup ccm6.1 > h323 gateway.

Today we are getting caller name inside Faciliy IE. In order to get incoming caller name, we applied the below commands.

#h323

#h225 display-ie ccm-compatible

#int s0/2/0:23

#isdn supp-service name calling

We are now getting incoming caller-name, but out outbound calls are not working. I've tracked this down, and the display name (for internal use that is configured on the line) is showing up in Q931 debug. We have no ISDN outbound display-ie input on both our serial interface and on the ccm h323 gateway page.

When I take the name of the internal display section on the line, I can make outbound calls, but as soon as I input it again, outbound calls are rejected.

What can I do? We need incoming caller name and also need internal calls to show display info. Again, I have display-ie removing on both D channel on h323 gateway and in CCM gateway page.

Thanks in advance,

Regards

3 Replies 3

kelvin.blair
Level 5
Level 5

Do you by chance have Send Calling Name in Facility IE checked?

If so, uncheck? This may be the problem.

d16lee
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

I just got my H323 gateway with CUCM working with the caller-id display of name. The Display IE Delivery needs to be checked in the H323 Gateway config, and your command isdn supp-service name calling was also needed.

Attached is my VG config for folks to reference.

Thanks,

-Dave

Lee,

Thanks for sharing! 5 points for you on this!

Please rate all useful posts
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: