cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Caller get a busy tone when call to a destination

hoong1983
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, i got a Voip problem here. My user try to call from branch to HQ, it cannot reach, always get busy tone. Do you all know what step can be do to troubleshoot this issue? I check and compare the configuration with other branch seem no problem. Thanks

5 Replies 5

Chad Stachowicz
Level 6
Level 6

please paste both configs here and whats your calling from where, also is this a centralized CCM or just CME's doing H323 VOIP?

Chad

Branch want to call HQ but when try call HQ, busy tone heard.

attached is the configuration of branch and hq. Both of this site is using normal VOIP to do voice conversation.

Thanks a lot

there is no dial-peer in the branch router pointing to 192.168.0.1 (HQ) You need to make a dial-peer with a destination-pattern of the right digits and point it to the HQ 192.168.0.1

HTH, please rate helpful posts..

Chad

Hi Chad,

Thanks for reply

Do you mean dial peer like below?? It is pointing to HQ already but user complain still get busy tone when call to HQ

dial-peer voice 101 voip

description HQ TMP

destination-pattern 101T

session target ipv4:192.168.0.1 <-- point HQ

dtmf-relay h245-signal h245-alphanumeric

codec g729r8 bytes 40

what number are you dialing exactly..

please run debug voi ccapi inout on both gateway and place a phone call and send it to me.

Thanks,

Chad

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: