cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Reset the Administrative Reporting Tool password phrase in 4.1 ccm

lawrencekjoseph
Level 1
Level 1

when i reinstall the ART the password phrase is not validating . how i can reset the password phase .

5 Replies 5

lawrencekjoseph
Level 1
Level 1

when i reinstall the ART the password phrase is not validating . How i can reset the password phase .

i had done the password rest through the admin utility But it did not help me to resetting the ART password phrase

kindly help to reslove this issue.

ok, you are talking about 2 different thing

one is the private password phrase that is used for install plugins.

the other one is the password to log into CAR

which one are you talking about??

if it's the CAR pwd just do a search on netpro, this has been addressed several times in the past

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Hi i am talking about the private password phrase that is used for install plugins in the server .

how i can rest the plugin password it is not validating the password .

adminutility should do that, stop CSA, any kind of FW, antivirus, etc before running it. you can refer to the readme to see all that can prevent it from working fine

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

The admin utility did not help to resolve the issue. I had used the admin utility .

The ART cisco plugin password phrase is not validating. How i can reset the administartive reporting tool.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: