Views
Helpful
Replies

Another DFM Issue

dionjiles
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have some devices that are constantly in a learning state and after a couple of hours they go into a questioned state. I am running DFM 3.0.3 (LMS 3.0.1), normally in the past I would re-initialize the database. Is there any other way to get around this annoying behavior in DFM.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is most likely a bug. If the questioned devices are reporting that they are questioned due to an internal error, then you need to contact the TAC, and get a class file patch for this problem. This has been fixed in LMS 3.1.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is most likely a bug. If the questioned devices are reporting that they are questioned due to an internal error, then you need to contact the TAC, and get a class file patch for this problem. This has been fixed in LMS 3.1.

Thanks. I will open up a TAC request and will get with my SE to get the LMS 3.1 DVD ordered.

I tried going on the product upgrade tool, but it is unable to find my contract.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco