cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to download the DMA tool

cnoonan
Level 1
Level 1

This is the message I am getting when I try to download the DMA tool.

Tools & Resources

Downloads

To download this software, you must do all of the following:

Register

Due to United States export compliance regulations, you must be registered on Cisco.com to download this software. If you do not have a Cisco.com username and password, please register now. Registration is free. If you have already registered, please log in to proceed.

This information will not be used for marketing or sales purposes of any kind. Failure to provide correct information may result in a denial of service, thank you for your cooperation.

Forgot your password? Send a blank e-mail to cco-locksmith@cisco.com to reset your password.

Have a valid Technical Support Services Agreement

Contact your Cisco Account team if you have a Direct Purchase Agreement.

Contact a Cisco Partner or Reseller to purchase a service agreement.

Use the Profile Manager to update your Cisco.com profile and request association to service agreement.

Learn more about Technical Service Agreements and Software Downloads

Note: If you want to see what software is available before purchasing a service agreement, you may consult the release notes.

I can confirm that I am logged in to CCO and Cisco have confirmed that my Profile partnership settings are correct. The only section I am not sure of is the register section but assume that is covered by CCO login.

Can anyone help with this?

Chris Noonan

1 Reply 1

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

get in touch with customer services for this matters, they will confirm the info from your account is correct and you have the rights to download the tool.

javalenc

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate