cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Callmanager 5.03 disk full on Subscriber.

m.batts
Level 4
Level 4

Hi

i have two callmanager pub and sub running 5.03 cm.

The active partition on the callmanager sub is showing no free disk space.

Also the DRF services now fail to start aswell as the CDRRepository manager.

I have checked replication and that is fine.Where should i look to free up some space.

regards

mark

6 Replies 6

tim.giles
Level 4
Level 4

Where are you backing your callmanager up to?

If it's the server then I would delete the backups and configure BAR's to backup to a file share?

It's probably worth going through some folders to find out where the space is being used up...

please rate if useful....

it's going to be really hard to to browse thru folders because you cannot do so in Linux, not to mention you do not use BARS and also cannot save locally the backup

turn off all tracing on the system and delete the files using RTMT. you may also purge the CAR DB if needed thru the CAR interface using the manual purge.

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Sort of unrelated but should the CDR repository service run on both pub and sub?

yes, you can have it running on both with no issue

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

Hi,

I tried deleting the log files from RTMT ,but it doesn't seem to have made any difference.Are the log files actually kept on the active partition?

cheers

mark

See bug ID CSCse82038

Symptom:

Licensing trace file "licThreadDump.log" write to /tmp that contribute to 100% disk usage in Active partition.

This could be your problem.

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: