cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to add or Modify Jtapi trigger

ccoombs
Level 1
Level 1

When I am trying to add or modify an exisitng Jtapi trigger I am getting this error- "* Could not update the user on the CallManager."

This seems to have just started happening. I did check syncronization and that seems to be ok. Any idea's?

9 Replies 9

ccoombs
Level 1
Level 1

Both CRA and CallManager are version 4

Can you check to see if the jtappi trigger (CTI RP) is associated to the jtapi user in callmanager. Can you also check that the jtapi user password is correct in IPCC.

Please rate all useful posts

Thanks for the reply.

If the Jtapi users password was incorrect wouldn't this cause syncronization to fail?

I am also not sure what you mean by the association of CTI RP? If you are referring to the RP we are trying to create it isn't.

Usually when you create a jtapi trigger in cra/ipccx, IPCCX creates a CTI RP in callmanager. This CTI RP is then associated with the jtapi user.

This is what I am asking you to check

This is where it is failing. When we are creating this in IPCc it is failing and it isn't showing up in Callmanager. We did verify that there is no duplicate. We are not even able to modify a routepoint in IPCC. Hope this is making sense.

Is this a production network?

Is the server working normal?

ARe your CTI ports registerd?

If its not, what I will suggest is to restart your crs engine service

Yes it is a prodcuction and it is working properly besides adding and modifying RP's. At this time this is the only issue we are seeing. Our CTI ports are registered. We have restarted both the IPCC and callManagers.

I am lost as to what could be cauing this.

Wao!

I dont know what could be the issue. I havent seen such before!

Try open a TAC case with cisco

Thanks for your time. TAC is the next step :)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: