cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Manager 6.1.2 Music on Hold During Blind Transfer

davidturner
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way to play music on hold during a blind transfer? I would like a call to come in to the receptionist and she would do a blind transfer and I would like the caller to hear music on hold instead of ringback tone.

Thanks

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

if this is going to be a blind transfer as soon as you press transfer for the 2nd time it will immediately connect as if it were another direct call so no time for MOH, if you want MOH do supervised transfer

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Javalenc,

Thanks for the quick response.

Unfortunately that doesnt help in this scenario. Basically what happens is a call comes to the receptionist and she transfers to the sales reps... it will ring for 90 seconds and then ring back to the receptionist if they dont answer. During this time the customer would like to have the caller hear music on hold. Any other suggestions?

Thanks

that's way different from the original post, should have posted that explanation =)

one option would be to use unity to perform a supervised transfer but i guess that what you really need is UCCX with CSQs to achieve that exact behavior of having a customers waiting on the Q hearing MOH and then being transferred to available agents

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: