Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

There is two part.no in GPL

NOK-SCCP-CCM-01=

and

SW-CCM-UL-NOK=

What the difference?

Ok if i install Intellisync CallConect to the phone and buy NRB0050000 (Nokia part.no). What additional things i must buy to use Nokia Phone with CME?

Thank you!

8 Replies 8

pasimahone
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

NOK-SCCP-CCM-01= is Cisco product code for Nokia ICC for Cisco client licence.

Not sure what SW-CCM-UL-NOK= is.

You can first try the client for free (60 days) before purchasing the licence.

No additional things needed to use Nokia phone with CME.

Latest client is here:

http://www.businesssoftware.nokia.com/nokia_intellisync_call_connect_for_cisco_downloads.php

Sorry,

i have purchased a NOK-SCCP-CCM-10 license.

My question is if i have to put the same code of twelve digit in every of ten Nokia Phone, or i have to insert it in some portal, to obtain ten different codes?

Thanks a lot.

Hi,

You have to use the same license code for every phone.

Br,

-Pasi-

Hi Alexandr,

NOK-SCCP-CCM-01= is Cisco's part number which gives you Nokia Intellisync Call Connect 1.1 client software.

Along with this what you need is Cisco Communications Manager Licensing for it to

be used with Cisco Unified Communications Manager.

For use with Communications Manager

Release 5.x and higher, six DLU (Device License Units) are required for each Nokia Client.

LIC-CM-DL-10=

For use with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Release 4.x you need

SW-CCM-UL-NOK=

Single Cisco Unified Communications Manager

License for Nokia Eseries Dual Mode Phone

HTH

-> Sushil

Hi,

Running UCM 6.1.2.

My Question is if i want to use the Nokia Intellisync Call Connect client with the CallManager, do i require license file from Cisco to integrate the Nokia Phone with UCM ?

Regards,

Hi,

if i have understand the question, you have to download from the same place wher you download yuor ICC client, the device package file for install it on CUCM 6.

In this way, when you will insert a new device, you will find in the list the device S60, that represent the NOKIA.

The only license you have to purchase is the NOKIA license that you insert on ICC.

When you define it in Call Manager, it takes six units.

Bye

Hi Costantino,

Thanks for you reply.

We are running UCM 6.1.2.

I need one more clarification, if i download the file from Nokia "cmterm-nokia_s60_2.0-sccp.cop.sgn" and in OS administration,the file will be installed through, Upgrade>install Upgrade and after installing do we need to restart the UCM OR any other necessary prerequesite for this installation. Because UCM is in production.

Let me any other procedure to install the file on UCM.

Regards,

Hi,

you have only to install succesfully the package from the Upgrade section of CUCM.

When it finished, you should try to create a new device and in the list there will be the "S60" device.

Bye.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: