Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuring IP SLA for 5 locations in continuous intervals

arun kumar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a 2811 (located in a central location) with NM HDV card and 5 Cisco AS5400 boxes in various locations. My aim is to monitor the VOIP call statistics of this 5 locations from the central location. I can configure IP SLA based RTP VOIP Operation to do this. But at a time i can only monitor the statistics to one location. But i would like to monitor the 5 locations in continuous intervals. How do we achieve this with the help of "ip sla schedule" configuration... Is it possible...

For eg...

for first 30 seconds monitor location 1

next 30 seconds monitor location 2

and so on...

after location 5 again i have to monitor location 1...

is it possible to do this kind..

thanks in advance

regards,

arun kumar

1 Reply 1

ojasvi.bansal
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Arun,

There are two ways to do this.

1. start-time

what first option will do is that it will poll that destination once a day for particular time. Configure all the 5 destinations to start at different time of the day.

2. ip sla

icmp-echo source-interface

frequency

use these options to start all the polling at different time of the day after the same frequency interval. For example start pinging 2.2.2.2 at 14:00 hours with an interval of 120 seconds. start pinging 2.2.2.3 at 14:02 with an interval of 120 seconds and so on. Just do your maths before you try that.

Hope this works.

Rgds.

OJ

Vote this thread if it works.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card