Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension mobility usage reports?

carlnewton
Level 3
Level 3

All,

Is it possible to pull information from call manager regarding the last usage/login of extension mobility profiles?

It seems like itd be a well requested feature to allow people to keep their call managers up to date, is it possible to run a report on last login time of EM profiles or similar?

Applies specifically to 4.2 but info on all versions appreciated!

7 Replies 7

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

unfortunately we have no reporting on that but i've heard a lot of people asking for the same thing lately. the only place were you could see attempts of login would be the EM or tomcat traces.

might be a good idea if all of you guys looking for this, talk to your AM and see if you can submit a PER (Product Enhancement Request)

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hmm,

Thanks for this! Is there anyway i can acheive similar functionality? I know in call manager if someone is logged in you can see "login time" so this info must be stored somewhere?

Is it possible to run an SQL query or similar?

There is a way to run a SQL querie to see who is currently logged in, is this what you want. If so let me know and I will post instructions.

Hmm almost... What id like to see is any of the following:

Time of last login for all EM Profiles

time of last made/received call for all EM profiles

In short, we want to clear out accounts that are no longer used, so we need some kind of last login/usage data!

Thanks

Anyone know of a way?!

back to the top!

Can you post that? Thanks in advance!

robin
Level 1
Level 1

There is a solution for this. it is called ALM PRO+.

ALM PRO+ allows companies to view ExtensionMobility usage and is able to run detailed reports for usage and management purposes.

• Centralised administration for all sites/locations using ALM PRO
  • License management and control
  • Advanced reporting on EM usage
  • Extended management reporting options
  • Calculating work space usage
  • Manage user and group profiles
  • Web-based administration

Drop me a PM for more information