Jobs for CCVP and/or CCNP

Unanswered Question
Jul 16th, 2008

For a year of sup. crisis and no ending to that, I found the job market is a bit cooler than before for networking/voice.

Jobs inquiry between CCNP and CCVP, CCNP seems has a slightly more hit than CCVP.

I guess CCVP is in its down turn!!!

To bad;-(

Experienced network prof. (CCNP combine with other designations like Checkpoint, Juniper) has more demands in market than CCVP during this slow time. ;-)

Anyone have same sense?!

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
jim_berlow Wed, 07/16/2008 - 07:20

What? The CCVP is very hot - my company is hiring nothing but CCVP's. Are you looking for work?

I'll update my profile with my company's name. We are nearly a nationwide US-based company - take a look at our website and see if we have any opportunities in your area.

Good luck!

jamesfang98 Wed, 07/16/2008 - 08:04

Thanks for Jim. I am in Canada.

I am not looking for job but check the market status.

CCVP seems be cooling down a bit since Apri/May 2008 although CCNP-type network prof has some hits still.

jim_berlow Wed, 07/16/2008 - 08:17

No worries - didn't know you were in Canada :)

I haven't seen the market cooling too much here (which is surprising given the market turmoil and all). I agree that I see more CCNP opportunities on a search of a major job board - however, I would keep in mind that there are more CCNPs out there too (more competition). I don't know - just my 2 cents!!

crunchyhippo Wed, 07/16/2008 - 18:54

I'm looking for work, and I'm working on my CCVP - passed CVoice and working on GwGk; does that count?

Btw, I checked your profile by clicking your name. Nothing about your company there.

srue Thu, 07/17/2008 - 04:05

if you're looking for ccvp jobs simply using the search string 'ccvp', try others as well, such as 'cisco voice', 'cisco voip', 'voip', etc.

Pramoth Sundaram Sun, 09/30/2012 - 18:24

Hi Jim

I happend to find our post via Google, I'm looking move to canada i have completed my CCVP with 5 yrs experience ...

What do you adv, do you know any good companies in Canada that i can apply ?...

Kind Regards

Actions

This Discussion