cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CRA Call Transfer Problem

wasiimcisco
Level 1
Level 1

I have CRA 4.0, I am able to get the welcome prompt, but when i press 0 to transfer the call to the agent i m not able to get any thing. I m getting error that you have dial the wrong number.

I have installed the agent desktop on the laptop and IPT is assocated with abc user, ICD extension and primary extension box is checked in CM. I am able to login with abc user successfully.

But i m not able to transfer the call to the agent desktop, even dont know the call is coming in the queue or not.

please help me, where i m missing.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

The aa scripts does not use CSQ. It is an auto attendant script that is used to dial by name, by extension and then transfer callto an operator.

To transfer callt o an operator you need to assign the operator's extesnion.

To do this, go to application>application management>click on the application name...

scroll down to the script section and look at the operExtn, click the check box and insert the operator's phone number inbetween the ""

Please rate all useful posts

View solution in original post

Let me know if your problem is resolved!

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

wasiim,

For you to route calls to a queue in CRA..

you need to do the following: (from subsystems>rmcm

1. Create skills

2. Create Resource groups

3. Create Contact service queue and assign this to a resource group

4. Assign your resources (agents) to the CSQ (Contact service queue ) and assign the skills you created to them

5. You will then go to application management and create a new application, assign it to a script you have created.

NB: In the scripts you must have configured the names amd parameters of the CSQ you cretaed earlier, this is how CRA will route calls to the queue

6. You will then assign a jtapi trigger to the application

Thanks for the reply,

1. i have made the skill with name test,

2. in resource tab i can see a user that i made in CM.

3.Test_Resource group also made.

4.Test_Queue is also there, and Resource Pool Selection Model* is group skills.

5.agent(user) is also assing the test skills.

6.Cisco Script Application tab is having

Application Type* cisco application script

name: test

ID: 111

max session: 10

script: aa.aef

default script: system script

8.JTAPI Trigger Configuration:

DN: 777

Call Control Group* JTAPI Group #1234(1234)

Primary Dialog Group* Call JTAPI Group #1234

this all i have already done, I am using default values. Please tell me what i m missing.

The aa scripts does not use CSQ. It is an auto attendant script that is used to dial by name, by extension and then transfer callto an operator.

To transfer callt o an operator you need to assign the operator's extesnion.

To do this, go to application>application management>click on the application name...

scroll down to the script section and look at the operExtn, click the check box and insert the operator's phone number inbetween the ""

thanks for the reply, problem solved. but i have 10 user agent, i want them to answer the calls like in call center.

now i have made a new application and select the icd.aef. and make the new trigger with 888.

after dialing 888 i m getting prompt that all agents are busy, but on agent desktop application i cant see any call in queue.

I am using the same old queue name that i made and i recall it in new application setting.

now please help me how the agent see the incoming calls in queue so that he can retrive the call.

one thing more that i noticed is that when call comes agent status become NOT READY, but before the call status was ready.

Why it is so, i think this is making the problem.

If you scroll down to the script section under the application you will see a box called CSQ, check that box and put the name of the Contact service queue you have assigned your agents to there

please see the attachement for CSQ configuration. Why the desktop agent status changed to not ready when call comes.

If your agent states changes to not ready when call comes in, then you need to check the following:

1. CSS of your CTI Ports

2. The partition of your agent phones

You need to make sure that the css of your CTI ports has the partition of the DN of your agents in it.

3. Lastly make sure that your agent phones are not in a region configured for g.729.

Let me know if your problem is resolved!

Problem solved, Thank you so much, Now it is working fine. really really thank u very much

You are welcome!

Glad to know its working and thanks for the nice rating! Good luck!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: