Config Archive 38 : Success

971 : Failed

1495 : Partially Successful

124 : Out-of-Sync

how I can fix this problem? for LMS 2.6

CS 3.0.6 and RME 4.0.5 CM 4.0.11

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I haven't seen any real cause for your config problems other than what I have already said. Since you already have a TAC SR open, request an escalation.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You should start small. Enable ArchiveMgmt Service debugging, then pick one of the failing devices, and run a sync job for it. Once the job fails, look at the dcmaservice.log for errors. It might also prove helpful to run a sniffer trace filtering on all traffic to the same device when running the job.

thanks J. first thing I couldn't even start sync job manually. I just got error message say

"could not create job" but when you go RME-job

browsing you can see, the job I have tried create showing as " running" job in fact the job is not running I have waited more than 1 hr. still showing running just for 1 device.

I have attached the DCMA log for 2 failed devices. and pdshow if you able to see something. how run a sniffer trace filtering?

This doesn't show a lot of detail. I can say that if this switch should be reachable via SSH, then something is failing there which is leading to a failure in fetching the vlan.dat (this will show up as partially successful).

The router error looks like a problem on the file system. Check that /var/adm/CSCOpx/files/rme/dcma/temp exists, and has 0750 casuser:casusers permissions.

J. here is the producer I have to follow after TAC engineer looked my system for 2nd time yesterday.(attached) but still the command he gave me on step 7) dbsrv9 -f rmeeng.db (run this 5 times) it's not working.

do you think "re index all the databases" soulution. if so....what is the correct command?to do that. I have all kind of problem

after I followed this re-indexing steps.please

any feedback.

This is never the right solution to this problem. You haven't shown my any evidence of database corruption, and the dbsrv9 -f command checkpoints an improperly closed database. The only problem that would solve is if the database server didn't start at all.

you right I don't have any database problem, the database server up, I have sent TAC the same PD show attached here, really don't know how conclude that.I'm really on the air. specially we are heavily using netconfig job. that also keep failing. in short most of RME function on problem..if I couldn't get help from TAC. where else should I go.do I need to reinstall RME?

I have serious issue here. thank you so much for your help!

I haven't seen any real cause for your config problems other than what I have already said. Since you already have a TAC SR open, request an escalation.

thank you for your help. I will request escalation!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: