Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco crs historical reports

alberto.orden
Level 1
Level 1

hi to all,

The problem i have is very curious, i used the crs historical reports to get stadistics and from yesterday when i get the agent connection activity from some groups there is not information if i place the date for example 16/07/2008 00:00 to 11:59 pm but if select from 14/07/2008 to 16/07/2008 i get that information.

Need some help.

Best regards

Alberto

4 Replies 4

alberto.orden
Level 1
Level 1

The version of IPCC 4.0(4)

We have installed and working perfectly a IPCC Express 4.0(4)Build 140. We are trying to execute a Historical Report

from the application Cisco CRS Historical Reports 4.0(4.14).

In the client application We select:

- GENERAL TAB

* report type "Agent Summary Report"

* Data range 07/16/2008 00:00:00 AM -> 07/16/2008 11:59:00 PM

- DETAILED TAB

* Sort report by "Agents name"

* Filter "Groups name resource"

A pop up arise with the message "No data for the data range specified. Select a different data range and try again".

But if we select:

- GENERAL TAB

* report type "Agent Summary Report"

* Data range 07/14/2008 00:00:00 AM -> 07/16/2008 11:59:00 PM

- DETAILED TAB

* Sort report by "Agents name"

* Filter "Groups name resource"

In the report we watch data from first data range specified (the database has the data of this day). We need to make works

this utility with the data range, the report is used by our customer to monitor their agents.

Two days first this application works fine.

We wait your comments to initiate the diagnostics.

Regards

if there was no calls or there is no data during the time you select, it will not show in the report.

For instance, if you have 2 queues and only one had calls, then there will be information in the report for the one queue. Not for the other.

You seem to be running into the same thing, just no data for the time that you chose.

This would be expected behavior.

Randy

Hi Randy,

There is data in that data range, the problem is when i select just one day becouse when i select a data range including that day there is information about it.

Best Regards