Views
Helpful
Replies

Add phone service with auto registration

1r-schilperoort
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I know for CCM5.1.3 it's possible to assign a phone button template on the device default phone type.

Basically this is based on buttons you would like to assing for auto registered phones.

I would like to add the phone-service such as Extension Mobility and log-out profile parameter for each IP phone which register itselves on the CCM.

Please can somebody inform me how to do this.

Thanks

Best regards

Ronald

3 Replies 3

tim.giles
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

You won't be able to do this via auto-registration unfortunately as I'm assuming you want to set each individual phone to have its own logged out profile?

You can however auto-register multiple phones to have EM and a logged out profile by editing the phone templates in CallManager(bulk administration > phones > phone template)

Please rate post....

Thanks for this information. Maybe this is a nice feature for the next release of the Callmanager.

Best regards ronald

It's the same for CCM v6 as well. You could probably get round it by importing the phones with BAT....

Please rate useful posts....

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: