Views
Helpful
Replies

unity error 404

sunishnair
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

One of client place i am facing one error, i am not able to open the unity web page, i getting error 404. all unity services are working finaly, and i restarted the iis service also. once i restart the server also. then also its not comming up. and one also i tried i try to browse from the iis dirctly then also i getting the same error.

Regards

sunish

5 Replies 5

thfergus
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you launch the Unity Status Monitor web page by right-clicking on the Unity icon in the system tray? If not, check for the presence of the Unity virual directories under IIS.

Hi,

I tried to launh the unity sataus monitor also, but i am getting the same error only. I try to dirctly start from the IIS also. Then also i getting the erro 404. For the testing pourpose i created one virtual dirctoy also, that is working i think so. I think this problem related to with some Security settings, because that testing virtual directory created with out HTTPS, its only HTTP. so any other option i want to do. can you please update me the same one

Regards

sunish

Sunish, please see the information contained in the documentation found at this link:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_tech_note09186a00801ba0ef.shtml

This document is an excellent resource for troubleshooting Unity SA web pages issues.

vinhnguyen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Did you find the resolution for this? I am getting the same issue.

Thanks

hi vinhnguyen,

I am not able to find any solution for this problem. We reinstalled the Unity.

Can you check in Microsoft website also, they are providing some steps to resolve this problem.

Regards,

Sunish

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: