Best Training Institute in Gurgaon/Delhi, India.

Unanswered Question
Jul 18th, 2008

Hi,

I am looking forward to do CCNA training and CCIE in coming future. I reside in Gurgaon, India. I would like to know few of the best institutes with most modern lab equipments. Loation preferrence is Gurgaon and then Delhi.

Any help will be greatly appreiated. Thanks in advance. Dinesh.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 2 (1 ratings)
khannanaval Mon, 07/30/2012 - 06:39

HI,

I was a student of Networkers Zone Institute in Gurgaon in sector 14. I have done CCNP security and F5 load balancer training from there. Now i am working in Accenture as Datacenter expert. I have alo booked my CCIE lab exam and have 5-6 years of experience. All the trainers are CCIE and working profesionals so they have edge over other institutes.

They Give training Juniper, Nexus and 6500 switches which is not imparted by anyone else in India. They have many unique corporate as well as professional training programs that help you get good package. You can search on google the requirement for load balancer trained people and the salary they get. They have Cisco technology experts and Cisco Professional teachers. They are Expert and recommend courses according to individual skills.

firojsufina Thu, 10/18/2012 - 02:32

Hi,

I am also looking best institute in delhi or banglore, i have just passed my graduation with bca. I want to do CCIE in Security field.

so please help me to select best institue and give me some information about ccie security, I have comple 3 mont of ccna course from hcl cdc so i have no more knowledge in networking field , can I ready to go for CCIE Security ?

amvmr Tue, 07/22/2008 - 22:49

I don't know much about training in India but I was impressed with these guys for CCIE.

gatestraining

Actions

This Discussion