cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

XML Error [4] Parse Error.... with Extension Mobility...

Kid Dynamite
Level 1
Level 1

Ok.. one of my clients running CM 4.2 is having problems logging in at their site and getting Error [4]

I have read the documentation in "Troubleshooting Extension Mobility" which says...

Solution: On this page, right-click on the form.jsp, then select Save Link As or Save Target As. Select the location to download the form. Ensure that the first line of the form.jsp page reads: <%@ page import="java.net.InetAddress" %>

....call me a half wit but... what do I do with this file once downloaded? The other problem is that I have no remote access to the clients call manager or server so I am going to have to talk him through what to do with this file... I am assuming it goes into a directory somewhere??

7 Replies 7

Zin.Karzazi
Level 5
Level 5

how about replacing the form.jsp that exists with the one you changed? :)

Sorry... I should have mentioned that I cannot seem to find "form.jsp"

Is there any way that you could let me know what directory it should be in because I can't seem to find it!?!

-

-

Try this one, not sure though:

C:\Program files\wfaavvid\tomcat\webapps\ROOT\form.jsp

Ok... will send the file over to them and get them to try that and see if it works!

Thanks for your help...

Found the file.. The actual directory is C:\Program Files\Cisco\Tomcat\webapps\emapp\jsp

And it is called "Form1" :D

BUT... putting that file in there and replacing the old one made it worse! When you try and go into Extension mobility.. it says "HTTP Error[404]" even if you restart the Tomcat service it refuses to recognise that file exists!?!

....and yes, I renamed correctly it when I put it in the directory on the server!

Any other idea?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: