Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt Group Routing to Voicemail

UCM 5.1(3)

Trying to route a call to a specific Unity Call Handler as a last point in a Hunt List.

The call flow looks like this:

DID>Translation Pattern>Hunt Pilot>Reception Line Group 1>Reception Line Group 2>Unity Call Handler

I need to reach a specific Call Handler, not the opening greeting, so I can't simply point it to the Line Group containing all Unity Ports.

To work-around this I created a CTI port DN that forwards all to Unity with an extension of the appropriate Call Handler. The problem with this is that a Line Group can't contain a CTI port. I get "Add failed. [116] CTI Ports and CTI Route Points may not be associated with DNs that are in Line Groups".

I need a way to make this last part of the Hunt List route to this Call Handler.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

add the VM ports line group as the last member of the hunt list and create a call routing rule for calls coming from the pilot number and set it to go to the call handler you want.

line groups do not accept virtual devices like CTI route points so there is no workaround for that, there was a discussion on that a few days ago if you're interested.

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

add the VM ports line group as the last member of the hunt list and create a call routing rule for calls coming from the pilot number and set it to go to the call handler you want.

line groups do not accept virtual devices like CTI route points so there is no workaround for that, there was a discussion on that a few days ago if you're interested.

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

Perfect, thanks!