CCX (IPCC Express) - Logged-in Resources: 0 .........why is that ?

Unanswered Question
Jul 20th, 2008

Hi all

I have been working to a customer, setting my first contact centre, everything was going fine following the guide, when I reached the test phase, I used default script (icd.aef), all I heard was the welcome message and that I should wait because all the agents are busy, even that all the phones are idle!!!!

I configured skills, resource groups, etc.

I checked everything; end users, DN or device association, route points, route ports and extensions' partitions and CSS, nothing seems to be wrong, and the only application user (RmCm) has been associated with all the devices.

At the end, I checked the real time monitoring tool, and it was saying

Logged-in Resources: 0

All the phones are up and running, and reachable from any place, so why the agents are not logged in?

Did I miss something?????? Do I have to install a software that the agents should login to, but the document never mentioned something like that !

I am using CUCM6.0 and CCX5.0

Thanks in advance

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Chris Deren Sun, 07/20/2008 - 15:50

Yes, the agents need to login either by using the Cisco Agent Desktop downladable from appadmin page under plugins, or by using IPPhone Agent for which you need to configure Phone Service on CallManager and subscribe to this service from each agent phone. Take a look at the CAD and IPPhoneAgents docs from this page:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_user_guide_list.html

HTH, please rate all posts!

Chris

Actions

This Discussion