Helpful
Replies

Upgrade CSM 3.1.1 to 3.2.0

ckuriyar74
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Friends,

I have installed CSM 3.1.1 and planning to upgrade to 3.2.0

I have not added any devices in CSM 3.1.1 and its a fresh installation. Can I directly upgrade from 3.1.1 to 3.2.0 and can I use the same license? Any issues while upgrading?

I have a maintenance contract with Cisco. Do I need to get the license for 3.2 and also for MCP?

Thanks,

Chandru

2 Replies 2

rob.mayo
Level 1
Level 1

I did this last week... Yes you can go directly to 3.2.0 Also there is 2 Service Packs out you will want to apply after upgrading to 3.2 After you have upgraded you will need to Get the 3.2 CSM client on your machine. The best advice for this install is that you will need to be next to the server (not remotely accessing), and be patient... it takes awhile. NO NEW LICENSE.

Thanks,

One question, do we have to buy seperate license for MCP in CSM 3.1.1 or its part of CSM license while purchase?

I have a problem when importing devices from DCR in security manager console. I can't see my existing VPN's. Any changes to be done to see the existing VPN's? Help is very much appreciated.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card