I am setting up an Videoconferencing environment for my customer. I have read some documents but still
I have some question for you experts out there. I have attached a diagram of my lab setup.
See my questions below and please correct if I am wrong.
1. MCU Gateway registers to internal CUVCM GK.
2. CUVCM internal GK registeres to IOS GK.
3. MCU Registered as a Conf-Bridge in CCM.
4. H323 endpoints registered with IOS GK.
5. SCCP Personal communicator registered with SCCP to Callmanager.
6. H225 Gatekeeper controlled trunk between CCM and IOS GK.
7. CCM SRND tells the requirement to create CTI clients for H323 endpoints. Do I really need
to do that when I have an IOS gatekeeper?