cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 6.1 subscribe to IP services with BULK update

melgodbout
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to subscribe existing phones to new IP services with BULK update phones, I've created my phone template with the IP services and when I update I keep having this error code “Could not position within a file via an index.BAT Exception : UpdatePhone::getTeleSubServicesPkids” can somebody help me with this?

3 Replies 3

tim.giles
Level 4
Level 4

Hi, unfortunately this is a bug with 6.1. You will have to speak to TAC who can provide the latest SR to fix....

CSCsq10764

Bug Details:

Failed to Assign Phone Service via BulkAdmin

Symptom:

Assign Phone Services via BulkAdmin Fails.

Conditions:

Assign Phones services using Bulk

BulkADmin --> Update Phones --> "Assign IP Phone Services" --> "Add all services from this template"

"Edit Phone Services" shows Service "Extension Mobility" is subscribed to the selected template.

Job file shows following Error

SEP001AA1A80A84 Could not position within a file via an index.BAT Exception :

UpdatePhone::getTeleSubServicesPkids

Result Summary :

UPDATE for 0 PHONES passed.

UPDATE for 1 PHONES failed.

Please rate post.....

I opened a TAC case regarding this issue and am not getting the response I had hoped for.

gsidhu
Level 3
Level 3

I upgraded to the latest engineering special release for CUCM 6.1.2 yesterday (6.1.2.1106-1). This has resolved the release

Note:

Installation takes 1 hour plus approximately another 15 to 30 minutes for CUCM to reboot and phones to upgrade new firmware.

HTH

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: