cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Bandthwidth Usage by Tunnels

nikuhappy2010
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, There are three tunnels are connected with FW and all are working fine but I want to know that is there any way to know how much bandtwidth is using by which tunnel. Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I would have to look it up, if Im not mistaken in netflow you can configured top talkers just don't remember the right syntax, perhaps output of top talker info you could sort out source/dest of tunnels usage, I would also like to test this if I have time in our lab, I believe I've read there may be 3rd party software but not sure which.

Jorge Rodriguez

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

nikuhappy2010
Level 1
Level 1

Please respond....

Vinay,

Similar question was posted a week ago which prety much falls under your scenario , you may need to look into other alternatives such as netflow.

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Security&topic=Firewalling&topicID=.ee6e1fa&fromOutline=true&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3D.2cc14d9c/2

Rgds

Jorge

Jorge Rodriguez

Hi Jorge, Thanks.... We have already placed a router in the front of FW and traffic comes like router-----FW-----Inside/DMZ. The Tunnel is connected directly from FW. Now is it possible that we analyse the traffic on router so that we cud know about the bandthwidth using by Tunels.

I would have to look it up, if Im not mistaken in netflow you can configured top talkers just don't remember the right syntax, perhaps output of top talker info you could sort out source/dest of tunnels usage, I would also like to test this if I have time in our lab, I believe I've read there may be 3rd party software but not sure which.

Jorge Rodriguez

Please do one favour if u find out the solution then can u confirm me here or my e-mail ID which is nikuhappy2010@gmail.com

Thanks

Vinay Gupta

INDIA

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card