CCNP questions

Unanswered Question
Jul 22nd, 2008

Hi Guys

My question is reffering to the BSCI exam.

I have bought both the exam certification guide and self study guide. I want to know from someone that has actually read these books and passed this exam whether these books cover everything in the BSCI exam.

The reason i am asking is when i sat my CCNA i studied sybex material and it was very different to what was covered in the actual CCNA exam and i dont want to end up in the same boat.

These books are CISCO press books so i would presume they would be the correct material but you never know.

THanks

Milan

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
ysgoutham Tue, 07/22/2008 - 20:39

Hi Milan,

Any book will always equip you address the specific requirement & Cisco press Certification guide & Self study guide books would guide you to understand all the concepts for the BSCI exam. It is good to read the book throughly & understand all concepts & its easy to clear the exam.

Milan Peyrac Tue, 07/22/2008 - 23:34

Yep i agree definetly need to understand the concepts. Just wanted to make sure i had the right material.

THank you for your quick response and i look forward to passing my exam.

Milan

ysgoutham Wed, 07/23/2008 - 01:06

Hey milan,

If u are through with all concepts, go through some dumps if required just to understand about type of questions.

All the best for your exams.

goutham

Milan Peyrac Wed, 07/23/2008 - 04:02

yeah i will definetly be trying some dumps prac tests before i sit the exam. I am currently reading the books and expect to have them finished within the next month.

Will keep you all updated :)

Milan

Actions

This Discussion