Transfer a call from Agent to particular IVR menu

Unanswered Question
Jul 22nd, 2008

Hi,

In IPCC Enterprise (ver 7.1.4) with CVP (3.1) solution, how I can configure that an Agent can transfer a call to a particular IVR menu.

Can anybody help me on this regards.

Muzammel Haque

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Abdulbaseer Mohammed Wed, 07/23/2008 - 00:48

Muzammel,

You need an entry point or have your script loaded to a particular call type or RP etc. Then you have your agents transfer call to that number. Its no different than any other call routing.

Good luck.

muzammelhaque Wed, 07/23/2008 - 23:09

Hi abdulbasseer,

Thanks for reply. Its some thing helpfull. We are already transfering the call from the agent to IVR but we want to make a new script and transfer the Caller to that particular script. kindly give some details and if possible doc.

Thanks

Muzammel haque

cherilynn1030 Mon, 07/28/2008 - 08:36

Probably the easiest solution would be to make a new route point, and associate your new script with the new route point, as mentioned above. Is there something more in-depth that you are trying to accomplish?

Alison A Fri, 11/19/2010 - 05:52

Hello Abdul,

I am tryingto understand the user persepective on the agent what sort of number or perticular routing point should be able to transfer ,will there be set if listed option on the agent to transfer back to IVR where customer was last time ?

trying to understand interms of the what sort of list visibilty on the agnet will have to transfer back to same place where customer was there on the IVR ??

please CC reply email to [email protected]

Thanks

david.macias Fri, 11/19/2010 - 12:38

Ali,

Your question seems a little vague, you might want to give more detail.  From the agent's perspective it doesn't matter how he/she makes a transfer at the end of the day it will be a number that goes to a place in the IVR.  What you can do is try to break your IVR in to logical pieces.  For example, a main menu, sales menu, account menu, pay menu.  Then you can provide internal route points for each section and give a list to all agents in case they receive a customer who needs to go to a particular place in the IVR.

david

Actions

This Discussion