Agent goes to Not ready State

Unanswered Question
Jul 22nd, 2008

Hi,

I have use IPCC ver:4.0(5) SR01ES09_Build095.

We have encountered that our cisco agents automatically change state and it will goes from log-in state to Not ready state.

what was the solution where i have to check the logs.

regards

Salman

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Abdulbaseer Mohammed Wed, 07/23/2008 - 00:13

This usually happens when the call is offered and the agent did not pickup then they will be placed into not ready state. you can check the ipcc logs but also check your agent, queue and script settings.

Good luck.

Chris Deren Wed, 07/23/2008 - 05:51

Do the phones ring? If not, ensure that the CSS assigned to the calling devices has access to the parition of the agent's DN in CallManager.

The only time an agent can automatically transition from Ready to Not ready is when ring no answer kicks in becuse an agent did not pick up a call.

Chris

salman-ahmad Wed, 07/23/2008 - 21:36

Yes i understand this but the thing is that this will work. Call will have to go to Not ready state as it did but for few days i encountered that different user suddenly logged off and they have to login again.

Do you need any logs to understand any thing

regards,

Salman

Anthony.Lotito Thu, 07/31/2008 - 09:19

My agents have also experienced this. No call is presented to them but they go Not Ready as if RONA was envoked.

We are investigating the CTI ToolKit Agent Desktop as the culprit. We are using CTI ToolKit Agent Desktop 7.2.09816.4 and running 7.2(4) on the CTI OS Server.

Any insight to this issue would be great.

Thank you

david.macias Thu, 07/31/2008 - 09:59

I've never seen this, what does the cti svr logs show? Anything in the router log viewer?

david

Actions

This Discussion