Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent Logout Suddenly

salman-ahmad
Level 1
Level 1

Hello:

I have a problem.The agent agent log out automatically. Is possible to change this setting? I mean, that the agent is logged off. He has to login again to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Salman

19 Replies 19

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Is it UCC Express or Enterprise? In Express there is no parameter to control the logout, so an agent should never get logged out. In Enterprise the setting is under Agent Desk Setting, and the max is 2 hours, so if an agent does nothing for 2 hours he will be logged out.

Chris

Yes its Enterprise and we have device assaociate and then login again by the user and associate it again and monitor an hour but found the same issue that user get logged off. Is this possible that i can restart the CTI manager services if yes the what will the effect or is there any solution.

Run the "Agent Media Logout Status Report" report and look at the reason code

ICM generic

- 1 - Agent reinitialized due to peripheral reset

- 2- Agent reset due to peripheral failure. Or agent deleted due to agent removal or PG reconfiguration

- 3 - Phone extension reassignment

IPCC Specific

50002 - CTI Disconnect Log out or Missed heart­beats or agent closed desktop or CTI component failure.

50003 - Device Failure log out. Call Manager reported that the device is out of service.

50004 - Inactivity timer log out. Agent timer set in agent desk settings caused agent to transition from not ready to log out.

50020 - The agent was logged out when the skill group assignment dynamically changed on the AW.

CTI OS Specific

50001 - Agent disconnected from CTIOS server

CTI OS IPCC Specific

999 - Forced logout, as well as supervisor forced ready. The code passed by the CTIOS supervisor application for the supervisor.

Which one do you see?

Chris

Dear all,

I have a lot of 50003 reason code on my different Call center on different agents.

Does any one as already seen this kind of error?

How and where can I see the source of this logout result?

Thanks in advance

Sounds like there might be something wrong with your UCM. If the UCM is re-registering the phones then UCCE would lose that device and log agents connected to that phone.

david

Hi David and all,

Thanks for this information but have you any idea where I can find logs who show this "re-registering"?

In call manager I think but on which component and on which term can I search in logs?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Romain

Chris or can anyone help me on where and how to generate the "Agent Media Logout Status Report. Is it available in Webview.

david

Thanks Dave..

Thanks for this post!  We had the same issue other day.  I followed Dave's instruction on the logout status report, but the report is blank.  I tried different date and time but nothing.  Is there a way to check if logout status reporting is enabled in ICM?  Thanks!  --Richard

Open PG Explorer and look at your Call Manager PG. Go to the Agent Distribution tab. Are the two boxes checked? Is the site configured correctly and enabled?

Regards,

Geoff

Yes...the boxes are checked for CCM PG and the sites are enabled.

Hi, are you able to export data from the SQL server running on the Logger server(s)?

If yes, I would be interested in the Agent_Logout, plus the Agent_Event_Detail and/or Agent_State_Trace tables for the particular time interval.

G.

Thanks for the tip.  Yes, I'm able to query the sql server on the rogger.  I did see the logged out agents and the reason code of 50003 (50003 - Device Failure log out. Call Manager reported that the device is out of service).  Guess the next step is find out what's causing 50003.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: