cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC 4.5 with CCM Business Manager 6.1.2

Derek McCormick
Level 1
Level 1

Hi I am installing IPCC to interact with CCM Business manager 6.1.2. I have loaded the software on a different server and have just logged in to the CRS application for the first time. I am in the middle of the initial setup and have loaded the license file and am now a Call Manager Configuration page, When I try to add the 2 JTAPI usernames and passwords, I get an the following error message "Could not create JTAPI user on Call manager, Users may already exist"

These users do not exist in Call manager though. Has anyone come across this problem before?

6 Replies 6

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Derek,

For CM 6.1 you need UCCX 5.0, 4.5 works only with CM 5.X.

HTH,

Chris

It says on the compatability matrix that UCCX 4.5(2) is supported by Call Manager 6.1.2?

You are indeed correct, not sure if this has changed or what, sorry.

Back to your issue, have you validated the users under the application users in CM?

What happens when you specify other usernames?

Chris

I get the same issue when I use other usernames. Its a very weird problem. I created another app user in CCM and gave the user rights to everything. This is the user i chose for my AXL user. This worked for a while, but further in the installation, when i am configuring the JTAPI stuff, no JTAPi provider appears. When I go to modify the JTAPI provider config, the JTAPI and RM users are not selected at all. I go to select them again and then I get the original error message saying that users can't be created and that they already exist in CCM..

Try using the ccmadministrator user as AXL user, for the RM and JTAPI providers ensure you are providing new user during CRS configuration as it adds it to CM. Ensure AXL and CTI Manager services are running on CM. If that does not help get the MIVR (if they got created) and MADM logs.

Chris

Try creating a user called jtapi_1 and set the jtapi user prefix to jtapi. You can watch the system try to create the accounts in the axl web service trace logs.

Don't create rmcm though. When I had it pre-created it bombed. I deleted it and it went to the next page. No idea if this install is gonna work though.