cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how to remove devices from LMS 2.6

eliaspaulos
Level 1
Level 1

I want to remove all access points from CS and CM they are not on RME. what's the easy way to do that.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Choose Standard, and do not pick a device type.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Remove them from DCR. Go to Common Services > Device and Credentials > Device Management, and delete them from there. That will remove them from all LMS applications.

thank you so much J. same time how I can added WLSE on LMS.

Same location. Instead of clicking Delete, click Add, and input the details for the WLSE.

thank you so much...no words how much you did help me!!! what management(standard, CNS,auto or

cluster? chose for WLSE. removing those may be helping me my inode/ out of space issue temporarily.once

Choose Standard, and do not pick a device type.

I have Add WLSE and remove AP's. so now how I should setup AP not to be found again? how I can block AP not to add on DCR. Thanks

Hi jclarke

I have 41 devices that state in the Config Archive, they have failed to collect. I have 679 successfully connected devices. However when I click on the number of devices it brings a new window open showing 105 devices. I get the error

"SSH: Failed to establish SSH connection to xx.xx.xx.xx - Cause: Authentication failed on device 3 times. Failed to fetch config using RCP.Verify RCP is enabled or not. PRIMARY-STARTUP config Fetch Operation failed for TFTP. TELNET: Failed to establish TELNET connection to xx.xx.xx.xx - Cause: Authentication failed on device 3 times.

I have tried to remove them from Common Services, DFM and RME but they are not defined there. Is there a command line util I can use to delete items that are no longer on the network but installed in CiscoWorks. I am running LMS 3.0.1

No. In order to clean up stale config archive failure entries, you need to run a database query. You will need to contact TAC to help you with this.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: