cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 5.0 Find-me

Jeffrey Knuckle
Level 1
Level 1

Does Unity 5 has a find-me feature? I.e. Caller call a single number, Unity/ccm rings internal IP phone, Mobile phone then external phone.

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is available in Unity 7.0:

You can quickly modify your transfer settings through the voice user interface (VUI) or TUI so that calls are routed to you using predefined locations or calling party ID (CPID), also know as Follow Me.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6789/ps5745/ps2237/data_sheet_c78-478111.html

Unity Connection has had simialar feature for a while.

Also, check out CM 6.X Mobile Connect where you can configure remote desitnation to ring concurrently with your desk phone.

HTH,

Chris

Thanks for the reply.

We are still running 6.01 and Mobile Connect doesn't seem to work well, I've heard that it works alot better in later release.

After giving it some thought, I am going try the following, setup Unity to perform a supervisor transfer to a hunt group then have the hunt group (Sequentially) ring multiple locations.

Any ideas on how I could change Unity recording to say "Please wait while I try to locate your party" while performing a supervised transfer?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: